Thursday, May 3, 2012

Maximus

Introducing Maximus Peter
Born on the 18th of April weighing a tiny 3.5pounds. He was 6 weeks early.

So since having him I have had some spare time in the afternoons which i usually spend on the internet or watching TV to pass the time before we get to see him again. I've found myself reliving my childhood and remembering the things that I used to love as a kid.

Richard Scarry. I used to love watching the TV show and reading the books! My Nan had this set of books below. Its the 1974 Look and Learn set. I used to spend hours reading these. My dad read them before me. I wish she still had them, i think she got rid of them. I remember they were covered in pencil and texta, had pages ripped but I still loved them. Im going to try and find a set for Max once his older and hopefully he'll like them as much as I did.


I also really like Sock Monkeys and think they are so cute, especially the beanie for newborns. I'd really like to buy one for Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment